How to Become an Air Hostess? Qualification, Training, Jobs and Salary
Many young graduates want to become air hostess / flight attendant jobs. The air hostess salary is very lucrative. You can join the Air Hostess Course for Air Hostess Training. Nowadays, it is a high profile business in India. Air hostess profession means the dream of young girls.
If this job is not limited to the wedding salary and journey, then you can meet people in different cultures, visit to different places, to visit in different places, celebrities, politicians, business, Tyekon’s and new things.
The job of an air hostess may seem simple, but she has many responsibilities on the plane. In fact, it is not a simple job. The air hostess is required to greet each passenger, coordinate with safety, take care of passengers, guide passengers on seating and safety, and more. If someone creates a problem, not all passengers are the same, the air hostess should be patient and calm and handle that passenger politely.
Air Hostess Training Institute or Academy
If you want to make a career as an air hostess / steward, you can apply here:
- Rai University, Ahmedabad.
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur
- Universal Aviation Academy , Chennai
- Avalon Academy , Dehradun
- Universal Airhostess Academy, Chennai.
- Jet Airways Training Academy, Mumbai. PTC Aviation Academy , Chennai and Bangalore.
- Indira Gandhi Aeronautics Institute, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad and Ghaziabad .
- Institute for Personality, Etiquette and Beauty (IPEG India).
- The above is one of the best training institutes in India.
Air Hostess Eligibility
Eligibility or Qualification for Flight Attendant / Air Hostess in India:
|Education. ||Degree or 10 + 2Age. 18–26 Complexion.|
|Height||Minimum 157.5 cm, 5.16 inches, BMI|
|Eyesight||Normal vision 6/6 or 6/24, both eyes|
|Language.||Proficient in English Other. languages required.|
|RequiredMedical Fitness-||Medicaly fit no mental illness record|
|Complexion||Fear to a clear complexion|
Air hostess recruitment companies
After undergoing air hostess training in India, you can get a job from any of the following airlines.
- Air India
- Alliance Air
- Go Air
- Gulf Air
- Indian Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Air Sahara / Sahara Airlines
- British Airways
- Qantas Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- United Air
- Cathay Pacific
- Mahindra and Mahindra
Air Hostess Recruitment Process
Airlines recruit candidates through a written test, followed by group discussions and interviews.
The written test is based on the qualification and logic. The question of multiple choice are in question paper. In this way, we need to prepare better for a written test.
Group Discussion (GD)
The next step is a group discussion, in which your mind presence, communication skills, teamwork, leadership quality, attitude etc. The test is taken. Therefore, you need to know how to prepare for a group discussion, which requires a lot of practice.
Interviews judge your overall personality. Once selected, you will receive training for the next six months.
Behavioral skills are required
You must have some behavioral skills to get an air hostess job if you meet academic, physical or medical qualifications.
- Pleasant personality A good look and a pleasant sound are essential. You need to be friendly behavior with the passengers. A friendly and social personality can be an air hostess.
- Excellent communication skills Language and communication skills need to be commanded. You need to know how to handle passengers on board and explain to them if they have any questions.
- Presence of mind In the event of an emergency landing, the air hostess must be able to instruct inexperienced and on-board passengers to panic. His / her willpower should be strong. Team. Work The air hostess / steward should be a team player. A cabin crew has more than 12-14 members and needs to work in tandem.
- Ready to work hours Flight delays are common due to bad weather or technical reasons, so your working hours may increase to an additional 3 to 4 hours.
- Positive attitude Finally, the air hostess / steward must have a positive attitude and be willing to do all the assigned jobs.
Air hostess salary
The air hostess salary is different from each airline company. Generally, the salary of an air hostess can range from Rs 20,000 to Rs 80,000 per month. Domestic airlines pay up to Rs.40.000 /per month and international airlines pay up to Rs. 80,000 / – per month based on their work experience. Luxurious international airlines pay Rs 1-2 lakh per month to senior air hostesses.
There are many benefits like discounts on flight tickets, medical insurance and retirement benefits.
Air hostess job for men
As I told you earlier, men can also join the AirCrew. The same article applies to men as well as women.If anyone has any questions about how to become an air hostess, flight attendant or stewardess, share this article with him or her.